Interested in Joining the Egypt Fire Association?
We are always looking for new members to join the ranks of the fire department. Any person who is at 18 years of age who lives and/or works within our fire district is eligible to join. We will provide all of the training and equipment to become a fully qualified interior firefighter. Another membership option is to become a Civil Member, no firefighter duties, of the department where you can work on various projects around the department. Listed below are the requirements for joining the department as an active interior qualified firefighter:
- Be at least 18 Years of Age at the time the application is submitted
- Reside or work with-in the Egypt Fire Protection District
- Pass both a criminal and arson background investigation
- Complete the new member interview
- Pass a firefighter physical and drug screen prior to being voted into the department
EFA Application Packet
Below you will find a link to the department membership application. Please download, print and complete. Mail the completed application to the address listed in the application cover letter to the attention of the Membership Committee. Once it is received you will be contacted by a member of the Membership Committee.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Egypt Fire Association.